Essential information on Social Media for Company Directors and Business Owners
The Social Media Essentials half-day interactive courses will provide you with the tools and techniques you need to develop, execute and evaluate a successful social media strategy for yourself and your business.
Social Media for Beginners – Half-day Workshop 09:00 to 12:30
- Are you making the most of Social Media?
- Is your LinkedIn profile up to date?
- Are you using Facebook and Twitter to position yourself or your business on-line?
If not then the Social Media for Beginners Half-day Workshop is an essential next step in establishing your Social Media presence.
Social Media has dramatically changed the face of career development – it is no longer about simply keeping your CV up to date. If you are employed or running your own business Social Media tools should be at the heart of your career development strategy.
Whether you are embarking on a Portfolio Career or a new full-time role you can increase your chances of success by using LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and other Social Media apps.
Learn what to do and what not to do.
Packed with powerful practical tips and techniques this workshop will unveil the mysteries of Social Media and equip you with all you need to enable you to establish an on-line presence.
Everything you have ever wanted to know about Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter but were afraid to ask
- How to gain 1,000 Twitter followers in just 3 weeks
- How to make your LinkedIn profile work for you
- Facebook really can be used for Business
Social Media for Business – Half-day Workshop 13:00 to 16:30
Proven, practical tips and techniques to help you win business via social media
- Gain a greater understanding of how Social Media can be used to win business.
- Learn useful tips and techniques that you can use in your own business to boost sales and increase growth
Social Media has dramatically changed the way businesses engage with their customers – it is no longer about having a web-site and an e-mail address. No matter what type of business you are running,Social Media tools should be at the heart of your sales and marketing strategy.
- Choose your channels – how do you know which social media channels to use and how should you use them?
- Build relationships – just like face-to-face networking, how do you build successful business relationships using social media?
- “It’s Marketing”, Jim, “but not as we know it” – or is it? What’s different about social media marketing and what’s the same
- 10 Myths about Social Media for Business – don’t believe everything you read about Social Media
- Putting it all together – how to develop a Social Media Marketing strategy that works for you
“I came away with 2 pages of things to do, which I got started on when I got home.”
Inge Dowden Business Growth & Happiness Coach
Getting to grips with Social Media may appear daunting at first but it can make the difference between success and failure for your business – and in a lot of cases the only cost to your business is the.time you need to put in to make it work.
Packed with powerful practical tips and techniques this workshop will unveil the mysteries of Social Media and equip you with all you need to enable you to win business via Social Media.
The fee for each ½-day workshop is:
- £99.00 (+ VAT) for invoiced payment
- £89.00 (+ VAT) payment with booking by BACs or PayPal
- £79.00 (+ VAT) for excellencia partners*
Book a place on Social Media for Beginners and Social Media for Business on the same day and you will get a 10% discount and a free lunch!
Places are limited so book on-line today!